HOW IT WORKED
Participants of “Solution and Innovation Skills” worked together in teams of five on candena Scholar, an online learning platform created by candena GmbH. During the course, teams completed five consecutive assignments, each of which focused on a set of learning objectives aimed at making participants more successful innovators in their professional and private endeavors.
The course consisted of five learning phases, during which participants had to complete five team assignments. The curriculum was structured as follows:
Phase 1: Dynamics of Innovation
- Define the potential of the subject, its challenges and its benefits
Phase 2: Orientation and Exploration
- Problem Identification | Exploration & Creativity | Collaboration & Leadership
Phase 3: Learning and Application
- Complex Problem Solving | Learning Lifelong Learning | Change Management
Phase 4: Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship
- Opportunity Identification | Digital Technology Revolution | Dilemma Structures
Phase 5: Value Creation
- Returns to Skills | Complexity Value | Disruptive and Incremental Innovativeness
The course closed with a sixth phase titled “Preparing for the Future,” which encouraged the participants to track their learning progress and draw conclusions.
For more information, download the module description.